Founded on Jesus’ example, the Disciples Path follows the principles of modeling, practicing, and multiplying. Our discipleship hour uses teaching, questions, conversation, exercises, and individual study to facilitate transformational discipleship.
Each study includes an introduction to the weekly session topic, guided prayer options, and Scripture focus with text and narrative explanation that drives the weekly meeting. Also included each week are discussion questions and group exercises that reinforce the primary teaching points of each topic. Individual study and out-of-group activities have all been crafted to help members take their next step as disciples of Christ. These optional activities include but are not limited to reading plans, prayer exercises, personal study, and journaling.
Here are a few highlights:
- Understand the basic concepts behind following Jesus in the modern world.
- Examine crucial elements of discipleship based on Jesus’ ministry.
- Gain a deeper understanding of what it means to follow Christ in everyday life.
- Understand the essential doctrines of the Christian faith.
- Take a deeper look at the essential spiritual disciplines and practices that help all believers mature as followers of Christ.
- Inspire disciples to discover their role in God’s mission.
- Facilitate transformation through modeling and practice.
- Initiate an intentional discipleship path with individuals or groups.